пятница, 25 августа 2017 г.

Tyler Knott Gregson

Tyler Knott Gregson
Hey, thanks for making me better than I ever thought possible. Thank you for your X-ray eyes that see strength hiding in me, for excavation hands that dig it out. Thank you for the ocean of grace in you, for letting me sail upon it for awhile....

Hey, thanks for making me better than I ever thought possible. Thank you for your X-ray eyes that see strength hiding in me, for excavation hands that dig it out. Thank you for the ocean of grace in you, for letting me sail upon it for awhile. Because of you, I am more me, than I ever believed I could be.


(Source: instagram.com)


Typewriter Series #2079 by Tyler Knott Gregson

Scenes from the road. Sometimes when you travel a lot, especially on book tours, you see the world from the back of a hired car. Cities pass you by in a blur, and you do your best to absorb what you can. This moment, all I wondered, was what song...

Typewriter Series #2078 by Tyler Knott Gregson

Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий