вторник, 26 сентября 2017 г.

What This Little Quote Will Teach You About Strength

What This Little Quote Will Teach You About Strength
What This Little Quote Will Teach You About Strength | Wonder Fabi

These last few weeks, I’ve had difficult days. However, I can’t let circumstances bring me down and keep me from reaching my goals. Let’s get the strength on!


Subscribe to join me on a health and fitness journey


Strength is not just physical, it’s also spiritual.


In fact, during most of our lives, we’ll probably need more spiritual strength than physical strength.


Whenever you train your muscles or your spirit to work harder than your limits, you develop more strength. Your muscles get stronger, and so does your spirit.


That’s why every day, we have to do something that takes us beyond our perceived limits, something that scares us, something that is hard. This is what will make our body and our spirit strong.


This week, I will train my body and my mind to go beyond my limits. Will you?


motivational quote

Do you have a favorite quote on strength? Share in the comments!


Original article and pictures take secure.gravatar.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий