пятница, 17 ноября 2017 г.

You are a Warrior Printable Quote

You are a Warrior Printable Quote

Sometimes life is hard. Whether it’s everyday stress or illness or a traumatic event or just feeling like you aren’t good enough, all of us encounter times in our lives where we think we can’t do it or won’t make it. Those times can be extremely discouraging and send us into dark places. Whenever I experience feelings of doubt or stress or discouragement, I just like to tell myself that I am a fierce warrior. I can and will get through this! And you are all fierce warriors, too. You are. Truly, you are.


Get the Warrior Printable Quote PDF by clicking HERE!


you are a warrior printable quote

you are a warrior printable quote

What is a way you are a warrior in your own life?


DBSignOff

subscription-2

Original article and pictures take www.dwellbeautiful.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий